Thursday, February 17, 2011

Here's the truth!


I don't wanna hurt anyone in this situation. So I made my own decision to be single. I don't wanna hurt them because of my attitude and I don't want them to hurt me. So it's fair now! I'm single and leave both of them! I'm tired of sick, sick and sick all the time. Please! Don't hurt me anymore! I'm tired! Enough! I love you yes I really do :'( I don't mind if our friends wanna hate me because of my own decision. I'm just tired of sick! They don't understand my situation and what I felt before. Moving on doesn't take a day. It takes lots of little steps to be able to break free of my broken self. So please, don't abuse and snarl me like that! It'd be better if you can respect me, the way I respect you. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment